This week I worked on gathering information to develop my own personal brand. Essentially, my brand will outline everything that I as a designer represent; my work, my personality, my professionalism. Developing a personal brand is a vital part of being recognized as a distinguished professional in the design field.
This week, I’ve been exploring who I am in the design field. What do I want to do with my skills? What am I known for? What makes me unique? My strengths?
What are my skills?
- Adobe Photoshop: Advanced Proficiency
- Adobe Illustrator: Mid Level Proficiency
- Adobe After Effects: Mid Level Proficiency
- Adobe Premier: Mid Level Proficiency
- Apple LogicPro: Mid Level Proficiency
- Microsoft Word: Advanced Proficiency
- Microsoft Excel: Mid Level Proficiency
What do I want to do?
- Design Advertisements
- Design Images for the Web
- Design Websites for Businesses
- Design Print Images
- Design Logos/Branding for Other Companies
- Social Media Marketing
I’ve also been adding inspirations to my Pinterest page! Check it out!